ILOVESUPERWAFFLESILOVESUPERWAFFLES

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Great 9 stars.

Great, it's fun, action, gory kind of game. Lots of achievements and medals great fun for something to do in your spare time. Graphics could be improved a little and i don't know whether it was my computer or not but it seemed to take a while to load? If it does then that could be a bit better too but other than that a great game!

Tails' Nightmare 2 Tails' Nightmare 2

I Like It ^-^

So He Was Happily In Green Hill Zone And Then He Ran Into The Tails Doll? GREAT
This Was Very Challenging and Great Fun ^-^

Tails' Nightmare Tails' Nightmare

good

but you put ten rings under the spikes so i got the rings jumped to get out again then lost the ten rings i just got! :L

Sonic tetris Sonic tetris

Only One Problem

By Using The Characters Heads Kinda Made It Confusing For Me Because Of The Shape So If you had used Blocks WITH the characters Face On It Would Be Less Confusing. Other Than That The Background Music Was Fine The Background Itself Was Fine And It Was Enjoyable.

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

seen before

i liked this game but i think its just a sonic version of a game called "kitty cannon" same rules apply so either you made this without knowing or you stole the idea and made it into sonic but other than that it was a great game. but your only getting 6 because of the kitty cannon thing.

Xanadu32 responds:

I made this before the kitten cannon was released you twit >.0

Sonic Blox Sonic Blox

Could Play It All Day!

This was tremendous fun and i wish i could play it all day! :)

BlastOff Bunnies BlastOff Bunnies

good but seen before

good but reminds me of a game called "hedgehog launch" its basically the same only with bunnies and also you shouldn't really run out of bunnies :/

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

183154 GET IN THERE >:D

BEAT THAT X)

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

this is great!

classic cartoon violence LOVE IT >:D

Toon Crisis Toon Crisis

eh it was ok i guess

it was ok but when i was shooting my mouse was going everywhere and in the end i managed to close the window so 2 stars off me. and it was ok really to play just got...
boring